Please Note: This is a single tablet cut from the full sheet and may not show the product name completely. The cost includes cost of extra packing, printing of information sheet etc. We recommend you to buy the 30 pack of Maha Swarna Yog for Swarna Prashan.
Swarna Prashan is a time tested method practiced for thousands of years to improve overall health of children. Swarna Prashan means administration of Swarna Bhasma mixed with ghee & honey to the child. Swarna Prashan Sanskar, as mentioned in ancient classics of Ayurved, imparts health and intelligence naturally. Acharya Kashyap mentions that Swarna Prashan ,when taken for a month makes the child "Parama Medhavi" (intelligent) , boosts immunity to protect child from diseases and when taken for six months the child gains unparalleled memory power and becomes "Shruta Dhara" which literally means one who can grasp everything he or she hears.
Swarna Prashan, also called as Suvarna Prashan, Swarna Bindu Prashan, Swarna Amrut Prashan, Suvarnaprashana in different parts of India, is one of the important Ayurved regime to support children's developing immune system and intelligence in the early and most crucial stage of development.
SWARNA PRASHAN SANSKAR WITH MAHA SWARNA YOG
- Bala Vardhan - Improves strength and immunity, thus prevents frequent illnesses like cold, cough, fever etc.
- Medha Vardhan - Improves intelligence, Also improves memory power and oratory skills.
- Vrushya - Increases Sarvadaihik Shukra which improves energy and vigor in children.
- Ayush Vardhan - Helps improve healthy life span.
- Agni Vardhan - Improves appetite and digestion.
- Varnya - Improves complexion and imparts healthy glow.
Each Maha Swarna Yog Tablet contains Swarna Bhasma 2mg, Mishreya 5mg.
- Swarna Bhasma is prepared following the best methods described in Bharat Bhaishajya Ratnakar 5/8357.
- Mishreya is Deepan, which improves the digestion in children
The secret of this tablet is that it disperses within a minute and gives precise 2mg Swarna Bhasma in each dose
Dosage & Anupan:
One tablet of Maha Swarna Yog should be given to children daily along with cow's ghee & honey or as recommended by your Ayurved physician. Ayurved classics recommend Swarnaprashan from the time of birth till 16 years of age.
Some prefer giving Swarnaprashan only on Pushya Nakshatra day of the Indian calendar which arrives roughly once in 28 days.
How is it better than the Conventional Swarnaprashan
When given in the form of drops, Swarna Bhasma tends to settle down, Hence accuracy of the dose could not be guaranteed. Ghee solidifies in winter. It need to be liquefied before administration. Hence, it becomes difficult to measure the exact dose of Swarna prashan by conventional method.
Being dispersible tablet Maha Swarna Yog ensures easy administration and guaranteed 2 mg Swarna Bhasma in every dose.
Maha Swarna Yog Single Swarna Prashan Tablet DPL
- Brand: Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd
- Product Code: One Tablet
- Availability: In Stock