Vetiver oil is extracted from dried and soaked roots and rootlets of vetiver grass, also known as Khus. It has an earthy, musty smell - much like the smell of a damp forest floor.This essential oil has a wonderful effect on the mind and body and it helps relieve irritability and anger. Vetiver oil has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system and helps relieve insomnia. It has a healing effect on the skin, and it is used to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks while nourishing and moisturizing the skin and enhancing the healing of wounds.It revitalizes the body and helps in mental and physical exhaustion and is also used for aches and pains, especially for joints and muscular pain.
Direction to Use :
1. Add 2- 4 drops of vetiver essential oil, in 3 to 6 ml of grape seed / almond oil.
2. Gently massage the Belly, Arms, Thigh with circular strokes, & leave onBelly, Arms, Thighfor 5 to 8 mins.
3. After pregnancy of 4 months.
Essential oils to be diluted with carrier oil before using on skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Not recommended for children below 3 years.
Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Helps reduce wrinkles & stretch marks, moisturizes skin, enhances wound healing.
- Calming & soothing effect on the nervous system, useful in insomnia.
- Used in burners and vaporizers, Vetiver oil is effective in reducing nervous complaints such as anger and irritability and for insomnia.
Blended in massage oil and diluted in a bath, Vetiver oil helps with mental and physical exhaustion, joint pain, and insomnia and has a healing effect on the skin.
Blended in a cream or lotion, it can be used to moisturize and nourish the skin and is specifically beneficial for dry, irritated and dehydrated skin. It is also helpful in reducing wrinkles and stretch marks and for improving the tone of sagging skin, as well as ensuring faster wound healing.
Vetiver Pure Essential Oil 10ml Happy Healthy World
- Brand: Happy Healthy World
- Product Code: 10ml
- Availability: In Stock