What it does:
Himalaya's Complete Care toothpaste, with its rare selection of herbal ingredients, has been specially developed to make teeth and gums strong. Toothache Tree, found in the valley of the subtropical Himalayas, is excellent for bleeding gums. This lemony scented tree has been used in home remedies around the world to relieve toothaches. Neem and Pomegranate in Complete Care toothpaste fight germs and give your teeth all-day protection.
The New Himalaya complete care toothpaste not only protects from germs ,but also has antioxidants that help remove the toxins left behind, helping your gums maintain their natural health.
- Pomegranate fruit rind has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to combat dental plaque.
- Neem have been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark has been reported for the presence of phenolic and antioxidant activity. Bark also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree's fresh twigs are used to protect gums and teeth. Bark extract has tannins which are known for its antioxidant properties.
- Triphala is an astringent which stops gum bleeding. Rich in Tannins and phenolic compounds which are responsible for antioxidant properties. It also helps in healing mouth ulcers.
- Bishop's Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, is used as a home-remedy for various ailments. It has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- False Black Pepper has anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating swollen gums. Fruits are rich in antioxidant component called flavonoids.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree is valued for its oral anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties.
Directions for use: Squeeze a small amount on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.
Complete Care Toothpaste 150g Himalaya Healthcare
- Brand: Himalaya
- Product Code: 150g
- Availability: In Stock