- Bronchial asthma
- Emphysema, whooping cough
- Pulmonary manifestations of tropical eosinophilia.
Adults: 10 to 15 ml thrice a day.
Children: 5 ml thrice a day
- Reduces the frequency, severity and duration of asthmatic attacks
- It reduces the inflammation and Constriction of the bronchi and thereby helps in easy breathing (exhalation) for asthma patients.
- It clears the airway by promoting expectoration of viscid sputum and thereby improves both inhalation and exhalation.
- No known drug interactions
- Improves quality of life of asthmatics
DO'S AND DON'TS
- Consumption of wheat barley and garlic is recommended.
- Consumption of grapes, pulses like Horse gram are recommended.
- Consumption of honey is recommended.
- Day time sleeping is preferred for patients of Bronchial asthma.
- Avoid curd and buttermilk.
- Avoid banana, guava and sour fruits.
- Avoid fried and oily food recipes.
- Avoid smoking.
- Reduce intake of excess tea and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid exposure to rain and severe cold and wind.
- Avoid indulgence in hard exercises.
- Avoid food recipes, which are heavy to digest, or which causes constipation.
Spasma 200ml Charak
- Brand: Charak Pharma
- Product Code: 200ml
- Availability: In Stock