What is diabetes ?
The key to managing diabetes is knowledge. Beginning with the type of diabetes you are suffering from to the right type of diet, exercise and regular check-ups .The more you know, the better are your chances of keeping this disease under control.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder in which your body is unable to properly use and store glucose a form of sugar) resulting in hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) and sugar in urine. This happens as result of deficiency of insulin secretion by the pancreas or insulin resistance. Insulin is a hormone that enables your body to use glucose that your body requires for energy.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Excessive thirst
- Increased hunger
- Wounds that won’t heal
- Frequent urination
- Blurred vision
- Unexplained extreme fatigue
- Weight loss
- Recurrent infections
- Excessive hunger
- In some cases there are no symptoms, which happen at times with type II diabetes.
A few precaution that will help to cope with the disease:
- Do not miss out on meals.
- At the first sign of any infection consult your doctor.
- Try and control your weight.Join an exercise programme as guided by your physician.
- Go for regular health check ups and stick to a diet advised by your doctor.
- Make regural checks on the urine and or blood to make sure that the sugar are under control.
- Stay stress free and pursue a positive attitude.
5gms.(1 to 2 teaspoonful) twice daily with water, 10 minutes before meal or as directed by the physician.
Diabet Guard 100g Goodcare Pharma
- Brand: Goodcare Pharma
- Product Code: 100g
- Availability: In Stock